Sunday, February 11, 2007

A year older : not so much wiser but finally sees things from a different perspective...

I'm 18 today! Thanks uber muches to everybody who wished me all through yesterday (hmmph) where can cheat wan ? And today too, through sms, msn, friendster and esp in person =).

Specially you dear =) The first, but you cheated! K la, you didnt.

Woke up very late today thanks to late night online time..

Went to East Gardens today. I saw this shop, supposed to be a pre-autumn sale. I must not spend money. A lot of ppl in Australia told me that they don't or hardly shop in Aus, with the exception of Ebay. But this are guys la. You know garls are diff, find it just a lil harder to resist temptation. Just a lil.

Must control. Went in to the shop, was checking out four items. Not proud at all, was resisting the urge haha. Thinking, calculating, converting, planning how long and whether these would be a worthy investment, a long term plan maybe ? How long would it last? Should I get it ? Or not ?

This is not Malaysia okayy. In Malaysia no need to think wan. But this, being here, prices hiked up by 300% n all.. Must think a bit la.

Those were prettay tops. 3 tops n a jacket. Maybe if I just buy these four tops, I would be saving a lot for my future Haha. having said that, I was thinking that I shan't buy any others anymore. Not for a VERY, VERY long time. Long term investment plan. 4 tops should be alright mar rite ?

I see my future in a major in finance going well.

Hmm, after that, took a bus back home to Kingsford. This time I had six tops. Don't ask.

Equals no more clothes for an even longer time. Sighs.

My birthday dinner later equals a dinner at "Pancakes on The Rocks". Food there is awesome. 10 minute queue to actually get a table, but it was well worth it. Full. Walked to the Sydney Opera House. Touched it. Yes, you can actually go up and touch it. Splendid architecture. Sydney is famous for this anywayys. This place is breathtakingly gorgeous esp when its the first time you actually see it in real life, and not in the pics. But being the blur one, I forgot to bring camera damn. So took not-so-remarkable pics with my camera phone. Dont worry D520, still love you. Totally unwilling to part with it despite having the chance to get a new and more high tech and pricey for phone for FREE. Optus Postpaid. Hmms.

Nvm la, since I can't upload pics from my phone yet, I just found a random one online la. What did I tell you ?

Wished you were here, didn't ya?

Sydney Opera House by night

1 comment:

jonyong said...

yeap your rite
looks great
next time i go with you kay
when i come over