Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tribute to G3 – truly one-of-a-kind class (ehem) and classmates YOU wished you had...

One whole year at Taylors, went thru so many ups and downs, more ups really, but what better way then to suffer thru all the assignments, common tests, mini-project (groans), and finally the FINALS with these other 27 ppl.

I dunno why I felt like blogging bout this, but all the memories from Taylors, Asia, Success, McD one day came rushing back when I was in uni the other day. And since I’m starting uni soon, don’t know when I’ll ever get another chance to say this; that I really, really enjoyed my time here getting to know and understand these fellas. Smarts.

Haha I know that sometimes we are referred to as the graveyard :s. Too quiet apparently. And one fine day when evbd is all rowday, the lects ask us to tone down again. What la. What do they want from us mannn?

But being with these ppl was far from being in a graveyard. Somehow, you just discover new things bout yourself. Things you never knew existed. Well basically I felt like I changed a lot. This bunch was much different from all the KL city ppl. Don't get me wrong, KL mali ppl are great! Its just that..just that..Well I felt that these fellas were somehow more genuine and real. Humble at that.

I also know that others do look down at this class. Jealous of smarts maybe ? But at the end of the day, these ppl are the ones that gain RESPECT in life. 10 years down the road, you see la. All our graduate doctors and dentists. Being with this class generally just challenges you, you always wanna do better. Talking bout that, I don’t care arrh, I’m gonna get BIG discount when next time I come and visit you arh. I don’t care. All you future brain and heart surgeons. Hmmph. Seems like I’m the only one who is switching to commerce. Major decision here, hope it’s the right one. =) Never enjoyed bio. Hmmph.

From L to R 3rd row, descending downwards.

WLee – Extension of the dees. Not the same first letter, but just as smart.

Joshua – Groupie from ESL research. For sum reason, rmb passing notes on what questions to ask each other. Nonsense betul.

GChuan – Cute fella la. When he smiles, his eyes form a straight line.

Dumex – Chem lab partner. Ahaha went thru plenty of shite with this fella.

Wilson- Prom king nominee. Thanks for temaning me until 5 sth that day when u didn’t have to.

David- Ehem, couple di =) Extremely cute. Both of them actually look so cute 2geda. Damn smart, doctor material but talks nonsense at times.

Danial – Hmm, seems like neva got a proper chance to get to know this fella at all. Wish i did though.

Dwayne – Ayohh, gone thru so much yea? I rmb the days at top floor library. You were studying, whereas I was reading gossip magazines :p

Lee Na – skip

Zara – I rmb the first time we actually got to know each other. I was the tour guide, and you hated fish. Said you’ll never eat fish for the rest of ur life.

Barb – One half of smart twins. Can be manly at times. :)Calls herself ah lian but doesn't know what it means, and yet I refuse to call her that, but she doesn't understand.=)

Shereen – Blarkz. Nonsense la this garl. Gonna miss you so much. All the times we argued on where to eat.

SAnn – The only garl that stands as tall as me. She’s slightly taller. Haha support edusmart! And dear, he’s not from G3 okay. You’re not psychic.

Ball-deep – First Kaur girl I got to know. Not a nerd, but extremely smart anyways. What do these ppl eat anyways ?

Bev – The other half, quieter one, and talks more softly and feminine-ly.

Jac – Slightly shy, but if you get to know her, she’s not really. Remember those times we dressed in trad clothes? Haha embarrassing la weii. But still enjoyed it.

HWei – Lyn’s bestie ?! Neva got a chance to know this garl muches too..

Piriya- Very cute, and one of the prettier Indian garls, IMO. Haha and rmb the times when we were like the only ones who attended the extra class ? Ayoh, maluness.

Nalls – I don’t care you better come down to Syd ar.. Otherwise I’m personally gonna head down south to kenakan you. This garl is da best laa. Eyy I still haven’t bought my Punjabi suit yet lehhh

Lyn – Great garl to know, this one has thousand of friends from everywhere. But I see why.=) Sociable, friendly and lovable.

Prabha – Hmm, yet another member of the infamous Wanita MIC. Hyper days.

EstherR – Same TER babehh. Yupp the days when we went all over Subang to look for a spot to ‘study’. Ended up going back to Taylors anyway. Hmmph.

MQuan – Professional balloon blower =). Responsible and caring. This garl will volunteer and spend her time helping underprivileged kids.


Others not in the pic :

Janice – Fights for women rights :p. Future woman leader. Sure will wear the pants in the family next time. Takes a lotta initiative into doing sth, really sets her heart out.

Ellen – Muahaha. The only person I know who has the same studying techniques as me. Was really great to know you. Pro at DOTA and pool. Has a very nice bf too. Haha say hi to Desmond!

Juzz – So sayang la this garl. The guys always break her heart. Don’t sam tong nemore la kk ?

Kristy – She’s damn terra man, damn rajin and prettay also. Got many secret admirers, some not so secret, haha. *ehem*

Amy – Sweet as ever, and thanks for lending me all your MrYap’s chemistry notes. What would I do without them I don’t know..

EstherC - Lasted for not tooo long arh? Hehe, back again I see=) Will be at coll the earliest to get the BEST carpark space rite in front of the gate. Will miss ya and Shereen the most..

Hais, I really doubt we'll meet up again. Hailing from all over Msia, its just real hard. Guess we're all gonna go our separate paths, but just wanted you guys to know it was fun getting to know each and every one of ya. But do keep in touch!

Lucks in your future endeavours and undertakings, hope you find the right one in your life, and have like a thousand kids or sth.

If I said or did anything wrong, soz lots.

But I still want my discount okayy?!!?

Haha I know I'm bird shitting again ok ? *winks*

No comments: