1. I bath late, therefore
2. I dry my hair late, by which,
3. I sleep late
4. The weather's been at 19 at night these few days, where I just walk around in a sleeveless or sometimes short sleeve tee, instead of jumpers and sweaters. I get cold.
5. Before I sleep I'm already like clinging to the sheets for dear warmth
6. I accidentally turn the air-cond on despite the weather being chilly
7. Wake up, feeling pissed off, tired and frozen.
8. I drink very little water here.
Effects of the above :
1. I have a sore throat
2. I have a cough
3. I have a blardy cold
4. I'm starting to get a fever
5. I can't eat my favourite food, in fear of making myself worse
And because of all that, nowadays I don't get a proper sleep. Most of the time I wake up blur and confused. Today, ayakz the pre-enrolment briefing. Sposed to be at 9.30. Soz lots, reach there at 10. Nth la, BORING!! Only perk is that free food, equals a sandwich, an apple, and bottled water. Good enufff.
Yea then Guan decides to wanna go check out the Queer Lounge, haih of all places. I tell you it was HIS idea. Yea TOTALLY his. I was just temaning him you know, in case he gets lost or sth marr:-) But I didn't think that they were actually gonna be queer ppl there la. What/??!! A place where they meet and chat up? And erm, discuss their feelings ?! Woah, just way too much for me.
I thought Queer was just a name. Like maybe the place has cool, futuristic, artso stuf ya know? Who would've thought uni could be so liberal? Try to do sth liddat in Malaysia, die mann. And so we had to search for the location online. A bit the malu la you know, ask ppl, "Would you know where the Queer lounge is?" Sure they'll give The Eye or sth. Better not, better not. Otherwise say goodbye to dignity :)
And so we decided to look for it online and at the mean time check out the library also lah. Good, good. Free Internet. And your normal printers, scanners and all that la. The library is BIG. Haha found QL! Applied Sciences building, Level 9! then jalan, jalan and couldn't find it on the map. Map is not updated. Ishh. Because UNSW changes its landscape ever so often, newer buildings are put up, older ones, demolished. The most recent one, the Law faculty. It has the nicest, ultramodern, and state-of-the-art architecture. In UNSW, there's just somewhat a comfortable blend in between the two; both ancient, pre-historic buildings(nola, not so bad)which were here since the uni was set up in 49, and also the modern ones, which gives a touch of splendour just to put everything in its place, where it belongs.
Just a preview of the canggih manggih Law building I was talking about.



What was I saying mann ? yes, map wasn't updated. But that's where Applied Sciences building was supposed to be. Only, what stood in its place now was a super canggih building called Chemical Sciences. Dunno la, must be the one. Jalan jalan found these two old pre-menopausal women discussing where to makan or sth, decide to ask them where the Applied Sciences are.
Hmm,
"Excuse me, where is the Applied Sciences building ?"
"You ARE in the App Sci building, but if you want Chem Sci blablablabla...
What are you actually looking for?"
"*blush* Ohhh, no we're not looking for anything. Just wanted to check out the building.." "No, no. Where are you planning to go ? Because the Chem Sci building is on the other side" "Oh, we're not looking for anything specific. Its just that we wanted to get familiar with the building and layouts only"
"But WHERE are you planning to go? Are you 1st years?"
"Yes, we are. But thanks, just wanted to explore the building and get to know the area" (Malu, malu faster walk mannn)
(Mumbles to herself when walking away)
"These first years....."
But so we did get to the Lounge, only thing was that it was closed. Took a detour round the block to avoid ever seeing that woman again, tq very much. They open at particular times only, damn. There's a different time session for queer girls, queer boys, and queer mixes.
:s.
Haha, must definitely check it out again when its open! But neways, its 1.11a.m now, tired, gotta buy all my uni books tmr at 9. Blerkz, dunno can wake up anot. Will continue update tmr!



No comments:
Post a Comment