Monday, January 07, 2008

Hmm


As the new year starts and I still haven't progressed much I thought I'd fill in the gap with some blogging moments. I have a stat counter account which monitors my blog and I put it up just recently and saw that my visitors come from a myriad of countries. Assuming half of them are sesat much, I still maintain a constant stream altho I'm not blogging. How interesting. Statcounter provides a log for up to 500 logins I think. That means only 500 logs will be recorded at one time. After that, they'll start the counter at 0 again, if I'm not wrong.

I'm sure statcounter can provide for more than 500, but a premium will have to be charged. Who cares? We're all in it for the freebies and nth more.

On some random note, all that fuss about our ex-Minister involved in a scandal is a waste of time. From what I read, he did serve the country well, using his political status for a good cause. Yes he did sth wrong and ppl shouldn't cheat on their wife. But he got caught, resigned, and END of story. Who the hell cares anymore? Stop the slandering! No biggie! Ppl do it all the time but he was probably the only one who got caught. Whatever!

Owh, and I'm on an anti-cat mission. I hope somebody kills the cats before I do, because I as a person have never felt any more hatred. So much hatred for those feline creatures more than I've ever felt for any person. Isn't that a good thing? I realise cats are living creatures as well but the RULE is : you live your life. And we live ours. BUT when u ****** come and disturb ours, to the point where ignoring seems impossible anymore, we sacrifice some of yours. It's all for the greater good. Deal or no deal?

=)

No comments: