Sunday, January 06, 2008

Exercise and the F-Word.. Fun!

:s

I know...it's the name of my prescribed text for next sem's gened course.

It should be fun I'd reckon cuz its bout physical fitness and health - sth I've always wanted to know about. Sum part which is interesting yet not too tiring? Um I shall decide to be healthy from next sem onwards. Its the summer break - so yeah? gimme a break. But I'll start when I've established my place (loft? ahaha SIF) right back this March.

But yea exercise is so important for each and every one of us. We can come up with many many excuses every possible one under the sun. Every single excuse is passable. Like "I'm not a morning person..", "Can't stand going to the gym/can't stand ppl who go to the gym"..etc. but like my gym trainer said he trains for an hour plus in the morning only and NOW he only needs 6 hours sleep and its enough. No need to sleep for 8 really..or in my case 12.. What a waste of time sleeping I mean. Training and keeping fit will make my body more prone to fight off the lethargic-ness I constantly face, and I'll have less sleep instead. What a great trade-off.

Perhaps I shouldn't get used to my so-called high metabolic rate. It's always been an excuse for me not to exercise. Why should I? I have a high metabolic rate anyway.. It's not like that and I of all ppl should know. And yes you don't only know it's true until it happens to you. It's slowing down NO! I'm a growing girl I need high metabolism!

Oh wells exercising a lil should do me good. A random fact though:
1. Interest rates have increased. =]
In a way that's good because at this young age my parents ban and completely restrict me from investing or holding a share portfolio. I guess I don't know enough about that yet so fair enough. But at least I'll knoe where to invest in TD. Yes an amazing 7% even for 4 months. I checked ANZ's rates I think. Great holiday money.

Interest rates increasing in Oz is fine by me at least ATM because I'm on the good receiving side of it ;) I don't currently hold any housing loans or have to pay monthly repayments etc so its fine =) for now

2. The Sydney Buses prices have increased.
Crap. I know someone who will totally ban me from taking a bus to the gym because its in walkable distance. It's fine tho. I walk there usually an amazing 40 minute walk to the gym which I consider as my warm-up before I start on the machines. I'm currently so psyched about the gym and all unfortunately. It should've been months ago. What good is this feeling now? But yes normally I'm so worn out after gym time that I have to take a bus. Well it has round 7-10 stops so yeah. Not exactly close. But then again I will be scolded if I was known to be taking the bus home. HELLO? Gimme a break =)

So the point is, the fare prices have increased. Uh! Even concession prices have increased. Ouch! But for the rest I guess double OUCH. Nyehh why oh why?

Tummy is rumbling and I can smell food from here.

My imagination I guess.

No comments: