1. So nowadays, I've been backlogging. And when I say backlogging I mean BACKKlogging. Catching up on assignments, work, bla bla. Also doesn't help that the coming week is our SECOND LAST already. Ahh, my micro DQ next week. I gotta get up in front of class and talk bout Asymmetric Information. How boring. I'm yawning already.
2. So it doesn't help that my Net is not working properly. How to do perdisco la how? :(
3. My comp is filled with viruses. Like FILLED, trojan's and what not la. Also got "Surat untuk Edelin" which I presume is the cause and the reason behind all of this wreck. Doesn't help that my ipod video is sth THE wrong cuz of this crapp ler. I wonder where the SURAT came from. *EHEM.COUGH COUGH.* Nah, I won't disclose the soh zhai's name. Besides, I don't think SAM LIAU would like it very much if I published his name here. Don't take any files from him evbd! His C drive is corrupted. At least then ler. Dunno bout now. I'm gonna get u back for that Sam! And sry to evbd hu's usb/hdd has come into contact with my laptop in the last 4 mths. Bound to be corrupted di... SOO sorry. Ahaha. Now u know LAA. But now cleaner dii. After installing Symantec which the uni is giving out for free- in case u weren't aware, pick up at the UNSW I.T Services desk at the main library. :-)
4. Now that helped a lot. Much thanks to Tan Jyh Wei also- if u ever read this AHAHA. He was the one that discovered my comp was filled with virus LOL. But then ditched me and my virus-filled comp to go and watch Chasers. -_-". Ohh, this was how THE DISCOVERY of the virus filled comp happened. When installing Symantec, got some probs maa, wanted to look for hidden files and folders. And how u do this is by going to Folder Options.
For XP users, this would be Control Panel ---> Tools------> Folder Options
The weird thing is that my comp didn't even have Folder Options. Went to check my housemate's one as well. Don't have worrr...
And so we found out that if you don't have Folder Options, CHANCES are, u have been attacked by a virus.
Also, I discovered me Ctrl + Alt + Delete was not working. It was disabled, no thanks to the VIRUS. But YAY to Symantec, who discovered and deleted the trojans and viruses, I can now use Windows task manager properly. I have NEVER been happier to use Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
5. Sighh. I miss talking to someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment