One of the things I was supposed to do was to get a pair of sunglasses (YAY!) and also a pair of spare glasses. Just in case la, something happens like if I misplace it, OR I sit on it. That kinda thing. So this smart ppl from I-CARE Optometry in Bangsar Village called me up the other day and said "Hey, your glasses are ready and you can come pick it up". Turns out only one was ready. The other wasn't. But since they saw a pair of ready specs they made the call. Hmph. Gerammms. And Dad wasn't too pleased. Blamed me for not asking properly. Dammit gotta make another round back there.
OK.
Eyes.
Check.
Now now what else next? Teeth la. Just like optometrist's fees are like cut throat there, i'm pretty sure dentist's are also. 'Snot like here cheap also lo. Here already I bet my dentist is like living very very comfortably sumwhere and blardy rich la. In Aus, I just can't imagine. And moral of story: visit the dents before leaving. Exactly what I did. And so Dr. Hooi my dentist said that all my teeth were great, except one. It was badly decayed, beyond hope.
Nola, not that bad. But basically I had to
And so after makaning my lunch, I went for the extraction. Cuz apparently once my tooth is extracted I can't talk or eat. I thought waht bullshite la. I will forever hold grudges against this dentist. Because he removed a part of me that stayed true to me for like wat 17 yrs? So rite now I feel like bitching bout him. I don't really trust this fella at all. He came so close to me that I could hear his stomach rumbling. Apparently, he skipped his lunch to finish his appointment with me. Hmm. And everytime he said 'Is it alrite? If you feel pain at anytime, you tell me and I'll stop'. But he didn't. There was once I asked him to pause, he just went on. Sighz. I checked his qualifications. Melbourne. Hais. No comments la. Noob.
I wanted the other dentist who could do extraction too, damn pro. But he only comes in on Sat. But I only had one Sat left. Couldn't waste it on my teeth la. And so I had no choice. Which explains my title. 9 hours later from my extraction my teeth is still bleeding. Not as much as just now la but still. Well I don't really blame it on him la. My fault. I continued talking and talking and eating. And even fell asleep when I had that gauze in my mouth. When we all know that pressure must be applied. That means, BITE. Hard. But still. I hate the taste of blood in my mouth. Its just really gooey, icky and yucky. Oh, and I got to keep my decayed tooth as a souveneir.
Yea sure, tie it around a chain to my neck.
Alright.
Teeth.
Check.
And lastly, HAIR la. My mum said "You're not gonna cut your hair for a year". What? I was thinking that in Aus bout my hair going all barbarianish but still couldnt go to the saloon cuz Mum said so. Anyways, went to the same saloon I 've been going for the past donkey years la. With my favourite stylist, Jimmy. Had to wait my turn and was alternately flipping through pages of the SAM Econs Essentials Textbook and pages of Elle Singapore. Also they served me some tea which I refused to drink because that bloody (literally) gauze was still in my mouth. Then I would be drinking BLOOD-flavoured tea. Not a very nice thought.
My hair freaking looks the same. Only much thinner. But you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. That's why I love Jimmy.
Hair.
Check.



1 comment:
o so now i know who u love
hehehe
wah such a nooby dentist sure not related to me la
if the dentist make u laugh non stop then his related to me
Post a Comment