Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Driving = Euphoria

yea, EUPHORIA. You read it correctly. Today was my first official driving class. First, uncle Lee came to my house in his cute lil white kancil. You knoe la, the driving instructors' car with all the Lembu and P licenses stuck all over the car. YAyness. I am now officially a lembu. YAY!

I expected to sit in the front passenger seat and wait tilll we reach the driving circuit/ school there and learned lor. But guess what? Suddenly he pressed the handbrake and moved to the front passenger seat. MySpot la. Then hu's gonna drive? That only means one thing. Drumroll please. ARGHH!! Me..!!!??

Oh wells. I think he forgot that its my first class or sth la. The last time I drove, we were just practising round the circuit only.. T.T. But to drive now, oh wells amazing la..

My place here lehh, many slopes. Go uphill, downhill. needs more fuel and stuff. It's a good place to practise really. But i guess I needed to learn to change gears n stuff. So we I drove outside of setiawangsa, on to jln jelatek , jln ampang, along seremban highway. YOOHOO! Got to use 4th gear at 80 km/h. Not bad for first class eh ?

Then along to sri petaling. Where I drove round and round. Sharp corners, obstacles, a lot of cars. But fun though. I do, however need more practise. The clutch is damn annoying. When I get a new car, it has to be auto. But for now, I guess I have to stick with this manual kancil la.

Oh yea, I hate traffic lights. The braking part's easy, but to start again and move. Engage to 1st gear. Let go of clutch slowly, but not the whole thing. Not too fast also. Slowly step on fuel. Slowly, not too hard. And not too fast..And finally let go of clutch. while constantly jamming ur feet on the fuel. ISHH. Major pain in the ass larh. Must think.

Oh, worse still, junction with no lights. To brake, look then go. SO annoying. Hais, the useless pedestrians crossing the road. Like they chose the best time to cross the road larh. Exactly when I wanna drive. Then gotta release fuel, brake slowly for them. ISHH!! People.

Anybody up for a ride driven by me? Hehe, honestly I wouldn't even recommend it unless u promise me that your insurance is well covered.

But on a more serious note, driving is fun!!
I still have a lot to learn. But I'm improving with every drive I take. I hope.

No comments: