Monday, December 11, 2006

My crazee ambitions

What's cooking up in my head ?

Well, to be exact, nth much really. And therefore, I wanna learn. I have this sudden urge to learn how to cook. No thanks to this quickchef. All cos' of you, I just feel like wanna cook up some culinary storm,( ahaha as if), and be like some gourmet chef or sth. ( ey woman, can you wake up arh ?).

Yea I remember last year when I had this crazy thing. Sudden passion for cooking. Kononnya. HAha. So i guess now this passion of mine has re-ignited. Yayness.What a wonderful feeling. And last year when I felt the same way, I went all the way to buy recipe books. From everywhere lar. Every bookshop I went to I was bound to return with a book. I remember going to borders coming out with 4 cooking books. Hmmz one bout french, one italian cuisine, one bout baking i think, and the other dunno larh. Now I wonder where they are. Somewhere on my bookshelf collecting dust i guess.

So I'm damn jealous of this Dwayne lar. He's a guy, yet he knows how to do all the housework. Sweep, clean the house, cook, wash and iron clothes, even sew. Where got ppl liddat wan ? Wah good househusband yea.. Heheh girls out there. If you marry him, no need maid di..:P. Jk larrh. Neways I feel it's a skill not many people have, including me. But I wanna learn. You watch out lar, one day I'll sew better than ya'. HEhe as if lar.

So yea, back to my cooking. I'm gonna learn mann. That and the other things I'm going to do during my hols.

1. Learn how to cook
2. Learn how to drive
3. Learn how to housekeep
4. Complete, update uni stuff
5. Organise notes and books so I can sell next year. and make money.
6. Exercise more. After cooking and eating, must lose weight lar.
7. And after eating so much, I might not be able to fit in my old clothes liao. So..
8. Go shopping.
9. Start work. Find a job.

1 comment:

Allen said...

wah leena dun know how to cook ?

haha

i knw how to cook maggi mee u know !!!