Hmm decided to blog since I haven't done that in a long while. Just mainly wrote sum nonsense nee usually. But yea, yesterday we went to celebrate
's birthday. Like I said, he's turned 19 but still not mature yet. Oh wells.
PRESENTING :

"Old man" ANDRE ; "I'm-Always-Blur" KAH FAI
"I'm Artistic but Crazy" EDY

HEY how come he gets the "Crazy" title? You know I deserve it.
"In your dreams, Andrew. I win hands down."
"Si-fu and fitness-trainer" OWEN
"Camwhore queen" ADELINE
"Let's drink" YIHONG ;
"The King" KAI ;
"Camera-shy" ANDREW
"Busy at work " yours truly
Hmm , the
"M.I.A" AIVY also. After bringing her Smirnoff, stayed for a while then CHAOed.

The happy two

Lee Na :
I'm so hungry but I'll just smile anywayyy. I'm actually dyiiiing of hunger here.."
Pizza

U know in Italian reastaurants where they give you papers and pens to draw and colour? YEAA.
It's not me, I tell you. The boys.

Look closely. or CLICK.

Tiramisu from Michel's - Haha, lurvly cake. Why? I CHOSE la of courseeee
This is my first party where the cake is actually FINISHED. Heh. And the ppl are still hungry. ME la i mean. What to do? 3 slices and not enough. Same with the pizza. 3 large slices. Barely enough.
Owh before that, we ATE sushi. MAKANED then we left for Pepos cuz we were not full enuff. How can those lil rice thingies fill u up man. PLUS; it's not exactly cheap le. If we were to order more u know?
No comments:
Post a Comment