Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hmmmm. Things.

1. You know what commitment is ?
It means skipping your classes cuz you didn't finish your homework, then REPLACING the lects. Woohoo. Big sacrifice of my time.

My uni week, from being a reverse week, as in instead of a 5 day one you know, and ur weekends are 2 days, mine is the exact opposite. At least it used to be. Bah. Wasted my time trying to cram everything. But due to some lecturers that I cannot tahan the monotonicity of their voices - and some classes which HAVE to be skipped, it's now a 3 day week. ARGH!!

2. Shopping for the savvy - grocery I meant.
As for the retail therapy, hah - don't even bother. Or think.
Hmm, I just grocery shopped today. Spent 50AUD on my own stuff ne - cereal, double smoked english ham (yum), traditional aussie hotdogs, nuggets, cheese spread, tasty cheddar slices, rice crackers, chicken pies, (the large ones o cuz), and 7 bars of chocs, small and big o cuz. Including one family block. Now of course there is no family involved here, its for my personal consumption. But I eat for a family anyway. So yea who cares? And I'm not talking bout chocs only. Heh. Don't gimme that O.o.O face. But who knows? The world may be running out of chocolate, you'll never know. Now if that happens, at least we know one person is well-stocked=)

3. Cooking and food.
On one random day, I called my emergency food line - home in KL, needed to talk to the parental units on how to prepare garlic rice - apparently they don't eat much of em' carbs there. 4 ppl ? Rice 2 cups? You gotta be kidding me mum, we eat 4 cups of rice here. And there are only 3 of us. For this, I blame the guys. After all, I don't eat that much. =) You know, just the occasional salad. Bwaha. I think I barfed at that one.

And I have weight issues now. Today I ACTUALLY saw someone with thinner thighs than me.
Damn. My tutor. Not many ppl do okay. Boohoo. And now as I near the nobody-goes-there-zone-except-guys-which-don't-count-anyway FRIGGIN 60KGS, I actually start worrying. It's like you know you can keep saying you wanna gain weight and all but when you actually do, you wanna take it all back ?

No comments: