Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wk 5 : The uni life

Being in uni can be somewhat of an interesting experience. Its so big, its not like school. Ppl come from all over the world to study here, so you get to meet a diversified group of ppl. And really DIVERSE.

Doing all the work required, yet trying to take a short break is like impossible.! School and college from 8-3 or 4 evryday, 5 times a week totals up to 40 hrs! But that was no biggie somehow. Now, just 12 contact hours, yes 12 and I'm complaining. It feels like so much time taken away from u, still. And above all that, still backlogging and not completing assignments on time.

Herm, I wonder why. Still am. Must be the freedom that I get here or sth:) Taking 4 subjects, each with 6 units of credit. Working my way towards the double degree of BCom (Acct n Finance)/ BEc(FinancialEconomics). Triple major there. Gonna be 4 years of lugging my butt up to uni every week. Ppl say that commerce subjects seem simpler to science, but are they really? No matter what they say, I think science could be easier. Or is it just me ? Everything in commerce is so new! Perhaps its those never-ending years of science that made me realised how much I missed learning bout quantum physics, calculus calculus as well as organic and inorganic chem. There are times when my housemates (both engineering)would be doing their work that I would take a look at their books and notes. Just out of curiosity :) Eheh, can't believe I don't ever have to learn science nemore. To understand forces and how machines like drill pumps etc. work. Woot!

Makes me think bout why I went into science. Such a Malaysian thing to do perhaps?

Hmm, finished two quizzes already. QMA counted for 2% of the overall assessment, whereas 1612 counted for 15%. O.o My crystal ball tells me that there are gonna be more sleepless nights and more hours of reading the 849 paged finance book. More quizzes coming up in the future! In the near future, that is. Why do I feel like I'm gonna have less time to shop?

On a totally unrelated note, I know that if ever,

I spend more time on eating rather than studying, and that I don't graduate from UNSW, I know I'll always have this.

The University of Blogging

Presents to
Lee Na Ho

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Self Portraiture

Majoring in
Eating
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com

Username:


Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Wait a minute, self portraiture as in cam whore?

Sighh..

Triple hmmph.

No comments: